The newsletter is officially 50 issues old. In order to celebrate properly, I’ve challenged myself to make a list of as many good things as I can in 15 minutes. Here it goes in no particular order of importance:
- Mr. Newman
2. Snow Days
3. The Public Domain
4. Podcasts ripe for the pickin
5. The Ocean: My Happy Sad Place
6. Neil Gaiman
7. Bubly Blackberry Sparkling Water
8. Louise Gluck
10. Working from home
11. Watching TV with my Bird (Psych & The Gilmore Girls)
12. My Bird
14. The hope is spreading.
17. Plot Walls
18. Animals who take themselves very seriously.
20. Scraps of Fabric
21. National Parks
22. Mr. Bill Murray
23. The National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Birds
26. Running into a woman at the grocery store wearing a nosewarmer just like yours.
27. The Marie Kondo impact: there is a lot of good stuff at the Goodwill these days. Thanks Marie!
28. The Sew Cool machine.
29. Hamsters in capes.
30. The 211
31. This dog saved this woman’s life.
32. Susan the Cat
33. Cold Justice: Cold Case Heroes